F1 cork & slide grease
Isolates the collecting condensate from the tuning slides and thereby prevents corrosion and jamming of the inner slides. It is a relatively firm grease with the exact consistence needed for the slides to operate properly. Often used also as a vacuum grease for not so precise slides.
At the same time. it is also an ideal grease for the care of tenon joints on woodwind instruments. It protects the corks from moisture, remains smooth and all this by ideal lubricating properties.
La Tromba Cork & Slide Grease is a hight tech product among lubricants. It is very temperature-stable, ageing resistant and prevents jamming of the slides and corks. These outstanding qualities make it the ultimate grease for music instruments.
- 57100 Cork & Slide Grease, reddish brown, mini, 3 g
- 57102 Cork & Slide Grease, reddish brown, 15 g
- 57104 Cork & Slide Grease, 100 g
- 57106 Cork & Slide Grease, 1 kg
- Ideal lubricating qualities
- Prevents jamming of the slides
- Repells condensate
- Keeps the corks smooth
- Very adhesive
- Non ageing